Please find my CV, papers, teaching pages, presentation slides, code, apps, and opinion pieces at the following page:
My research interests include:
- Machine learning theory; the social impact of algorithmic decision making
- Publication bias, pre-analysis plans, and statistics as a social process
- Adaptive experimental design
- Statistical decision theory
- Empirical Bayes methods
- Identification and causality
- Economic inequality and (optimal) taxation.
I coordinate the Machine Learning and Economics Group at Oxford.