Degree: D.Phil., University of Oxford, Fellow of Royal Society of Arts
College: St Edmund Hall
Office: St Edmund Hall
Website: Personal Website
Latest working papers
- Why has China grown so fast? The role of international technology transfer
- How Productive is Chinese Labour? The Contributions of Labour Market Reforms, Competition and Globalisation
- China`s Entrepreneurs
- Patent Laws and Innovation in China
- Urban Insiders versus Rural Outsiders: Complementarity or Competition in China`s Urban Labour Market?
- Job Mobility of Residents and Migrants in Urban China
Fellow and Tutor in Economics, St Edmund Hall
Economic development and growth, law and economics, labour economics, the economics of transition, and the Chinese economy.